London Fog Latte
- Brew the Earl Grey tea in water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Add in sweetener, if using.
- Heat almond milk, and using a milk frother or steamer, froth up the milk and set aside.
- Pour milk over earl grey.
- Top with edible flowers if using, and serve immediately
This recipe uses Almond Breeze® Barista
Share and Print Recipe
150ml Almond Breeze Barista
1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
100ml boiling water
Sweetener of choice (Rose or Vanilla syrup work really well here)
Edible flowers for topping